“El Callejon” is a 2 hour program hosted by DJ Bravo aimed at young people between the ages of 18-34 years who love the latest news and trends, especially in urban music. Listeners can tune in every day and travel through the musical universe with main protagonists and scenarios where the urban scene is present in distinct countries of Latin America.
El Callejon brings the most up to date news and music of popular artists, important interviews and 3 capsules of specialized information on the urban music movement.
- Day: Saturdays or Sundays.
- Length of Program: 2 hours.
- Clearance Time: To be aired between 7:00am and 7:00pm local time.
- Delivery: Web download (Available for download every Friday night).
- Local Inventory: 6 minutes per hour (Total of 12 minutes per weekly show).
- Network Inventory: 3 minutes per hour + 5 one minute spots to be aired one a day Monday to Friday (Total of 11 minutes per weekly show).