GLR Networks is the content production and distribution arm of PRISA Radio in
the USA. We offer radio stations a wide range of Spanish language programing
- Top of the hour newscasts with access to our large and unrivaled network of top
journalists, radio personalities and sports commentators around the world.
- Exclusive access to premier content and sports rights including Chivas de
Guadalajara (1st Division Mexican Soccer League).
- Lifestyle and Family shows.
- A variety of music formats targeted to the dynamic Hispanic market: Mexican
Regional, Contemporary Hits-Pop, Urban, Tropical and Dance.
More about our programs
PRISA Radio is the world's largest Spanish-language radio broadcasting group
with more than 27 million listeners, more than 7 million unique users online
(comScore) and more than 1,200 stations, either directly owned or associates,
spread out over ten countries.
- Directly in eight: Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, USA, Spain, Mexico
- Through brand and content franchises in two: Ecuador and Guatemala.
PRISA Radio enjoys an excellent position in the major Spanish-language radio
markets, and is the absolute leader in Spain, Colombia and Chile.
Throughout these ten countries, the company has developed a business model
which values, above all, content and which favors the development of global
brands. This in turn fosters synergies on costs and on advertising sales as well
as the development of new formats across the board, both in general-interest
radio as well as in music radio. PRISA Radio has a global presence with a local
outlook and this allows the company to benefit from an exchange of ideas
throughout the network, while, at the same time, boosting the value of the
Find out more